Thursday, 19 June 2014

Do You Think The Ghana Witch Doctor Has Succeeded In Ruining C. Ronaldo World Cup Dream?

A wellknown ghanian spiritualist named kwakuSO FUNNY: Ghana Witch Doctor Says He’s Responsible For C. Ronaldo’s injury

 


A well known Ghanaian spiritualist named Kwaku Bonsam  claims he is responsible for Cristiano Ronaldo’s injury. Last week, the Portuguese striker was diagnosed with tendonitis in his left kneecap area, he also has a muscle problem in his left thigh.

Bonsam now claims he used witchcraft to give Ronaldo the muscle problems to prevent him from playing against Ghana in the world cup. Ghana, Portugal, USA and Germany are in Group G.

“I said it four months ago, that I will work on Cristiano Ronaldo seriously and rule him out of the World Cup, or at least prevent him from playing against Ghana, and the best thing I can do is to keep him out through injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment